Saturday, July 21, 2012

Lucky, Happy Girl

I just want to take a moment to express how unbelievably thankful I am for all of the love and support I've received from basically everyone I know.  From the inspiring notes written by my grandparents in my birthday cards to humbling Facebook messages to the written pages of loving support from my nobyo to the Skype dates with my amazing family to the offers from multiple people to organize State-side supply drives in order to meet some of the needs of my future school, I am truly humbled and feel so blessed to have such amazing support and encouragement.  The commitment I've made to the Peace Corps is going to be a challenging one, but believe me when I say that it has already been made so much easier by all of you.  I know there will be lonely times, but right now, it doesn't feel like I'm in this alone at all.  And for that, I want to thank you all so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment