I'm a family girl through and through so there's no better way to have spent my time at home than a week camping with (most of) my family. We rented a big, beautiful cabin at Black Moshannon State Park and settled in for the week.
We decorated for all kinds of recent and upcoming celebrations: Mom's, Emilio's, Nana's, and Leanne's birthdays and Dave's retirement!
My fam, waiting for the rest of the crew to arrive!
As they say here in the Philippines, "Advance Happy Birthday, Nana!"
Hooray for beer that's not San Mig!
Nana and her girls!
I tried to be secretive about your number in my last post, Mom, but I guess the cat's out of the bag with this one!!
HAPPY 50th MOM!!
Party animals!
Bahahahah!
It's way more luxurious than our normal camping digs, but how gorgeous is this cabin?!?!
Love this guy!
Picture perfect!
No comments:
Post a Comment