Saturday, January 11, 2014

From Apreal's Perspective

Earlier today, Apreal asked if she could borrow my camera.  I've become more hesitant to lend out my camera these days after my last one was broken by a kid dropping it accidentally.  I said yes anyway, mostly because I really love seeing what the kids take pictures of.  Everyone has a completely different perspective and values things in different ways, so everyone's pictures will be different.  I love seeing the 'kid perspective'.  Apreal didn't disappoint!

Apreal photographing her own work... I love when she decorates my 'Villa 1' gate!

I've never been in their house so it was interesting to get a glimpse inside their space...



Adonis & Banene

Selfie!

Apreal's neighbor's house (behind mine)

Miss Lovely

Apreal's house

My house... the kids standing at the porch window is verrrry typical!

Front yard sitting area

A peek into their CR (bathroom)




The item still in its packaging is really typical from what I've seen of people's homes here!  Not sure why...

Recognize this book Joy & George?? :)

Apreal's family's living room area

Their front door

The side area of their house, leading back to more neighbors' houses

The front yard, as seen from Apreal's front door

No comments:

Post a Comment