Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Chairs, More Shelves & Cute Boys

I'm glad they didn't have black chairs because now I have these bright red and blue ones!

The librarian's stool!
It's actually a bar stool but it fits and functions perfectly!

The bench cushions are finished!  Whoops, I made the height of the bench way too high!  Everyone's feet dangle in the air (including mine)... oh well!  We'll make it work!

It always surprises me how eager kids are to help teachers with things that need to be done.  These boys helped remove textbooks from the old shelves I was moving to the new library and made my job soooo much easier!  

They even carried the bookshelves to the new library for me!

Dear Ate KT,
The boys love their shirts and look so cute in them!!
(Marlon was MIA this day)

3 comments:

  1. You're going to need more shelves!!! I have A LOT of books heading your way. My patients and the community library have been very generous :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do have more shelves now than what's in the picture! Those boys carried three tall book cases in here for me! We're ready for the avalanche of books that's about to come!! :D

      Delete
  2. DANG that's a nice looking library! Looks squeaky clean! Love it! Also, love those cute boiz and their cute shirts :)

    -KT

    ReplyDelete