Thursday, January 9, 2014

The Beginning of My Vacation!

I'll start from the beginning....

Since August, my dad and sister and I have been planning for me to come home for Christmas vacation to surprise my mom for her birthday.
After a long--but smooth-- trip, I arrived in America on Dec. 18 and hid out at Ricky's place for the few days leading up to my mom's birthday.  Ricky spoiled me like no other and had lots of my favorite foods & drinks stocked up at his apartment (some were even waiting on the passenger seat when he picked me up at the airport)!  We went to one of our favorite Erie restaurants for my first official meal back in America: crabcake sandwich and Otto's Apricot Wheat Ale! mmmmmm! 

Before leaving Erie, Ricky also treated me to a ridiculously delicious fancy steak dinner at Firebirds.  
How lucky am I??


Ricky and I made our way to State College on the 21st for my mom's surprise _ _ th birthday party.  Dad and Kt did a fantastic job with planning and setting up the surprise party... and keeping it a secret!  After the party reveal, I came in a few minutes later for mom's second surprise!

Reunited!

Surprise!  Happy Birthday, Mom!

The four of us, together again!

My love!


I cannot take credit for the cat jammies... that's my sister's doing.  Although I fully support it.


Kt & I finally got to go out together!  So much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment