Surge, Chanelle, and I went to Gift of Love this afternoon to help Rosalinda celebrate her 14th birthday! She was so excited about her cake! Unfortunately, we forgot candles... but Surge had a lighter so the day was saved!
The birthday girl surrounded by her two best friends at Gift of Love: Arlene & Arnela
Surge feeding the babies their birthday cake
One of the twins! I can't tell them apart yet so I don't know if it's "Trisha" or "Trisha Mae"...
There are a couple of infants at GoL now, this babe is a new arrival
This babe, Russell, is also a new arrival.
The poor kid is so, so thin but like I've said before... he's definitely in the right place and he'll plump up in no time just like Mark did.
Speaking of Mark... I had a mini 'feel good moment' today when Mark was having a fit and wouldn't let the other girls hold him, but he calmed down when I picked him up! Yay! He knows me! :)
The art educator in me couldn't resist getting Rosalinda a sketch pad and some quality markers for her birthday!
Kyla, Arlene & (Trisha or Trisha Mae)
I've never seen this sweet child without a huge smile on her face...
Ate Surge hanging with the birthday girl and the twins!
Ate Chanelle playing with the toddlers!
No comments:
Post a Comment