Unfortunately for me, Ate Alma and her kids, Lovely & William, are moving back to Manila. They've lived there most of their lives and had only moved to Bicol just before I arrived at site. They're moving back to Manila so the kids can finish their schooling there and rejoin their big sister who moved to Manila last year.
I didn't think I'd have to start saying good-byes with 6 months of service remaining, and it makes me sad to know Lovely and William won't be around calling for Bern and reading my books all the time. They are definitely on the list of my favorite kids here and I'll miss them a lot! Ate Alma, too! She has been such an amazing help with so many things.
Hopefully I will get to visit them another time when I'm in Manila for COS!
Thank you for everything, Abellas!!
Mahal kita!
No comments:
Post a Comment