Saturday, July 13, 2013

New Cell Phone & Number

The night Ricky and I got back to Magarao we took a trike to Lola's house to pick Bern up.  In all the excitement I ended up leaving my cell phone in the trike-- must have slipped out of my pocket.  A few minutes after arriving at Lola's (before I had even realize my phone was gone), the trike driver came back to deliver my cell phone!  What a pleasant surprise!
However, the following night, I was wearing the same shorts (ew, I know) when Ricky and I went to dinner in Naga.  I remember checking my pocket in the jeep to make sure my phone was still there and it was.  We had to transfer to a trike to get to the restaurant and when we arrived I went to text Hunter (about Red Platter playing M2M again!) but my phone was gone.  Unfortunately, I didn't have the same luck with the trike driver on the second night so I had to get a new phone & new number.
(Hunter had it worse than me, though!  She lost her wallet and her iPhone!  Guess I shouldn't complain too much!)

My new number is +063 0918 590 1285

No comments:

Post a Comment