Saturday, July 13, 2013

Another Visit With the Boys & Lunch at Lola's

Joseph & MakMak

San Isidro, Magarao

Ricky was creepin' on Lola getting our lunch ready

She goes all out for me and my guests!
(And she still thinks Ricky's name is Phillip...)

I don't know the full story on these pups, but Lola had two new puppies tied up in her backyard!  
They're so cute!

Backyard banana trees.  Lola served us some for lunch!

Rocky!

Heading back inside.  
Polo & a knee length cotton skirt = PCV Educ style

Ricky & the ladies photoshoot...
...aaand GO!
We started with a nice picture...
From L to R: I don't know the woman holding the baby (or the baby), Nancy, Lola Mel, giant Ricky, Lola's close friend (forget her name), and Lola Doris (Lola Mel's sister from Manila) 
Then they got a little wacky... 

I think I've done a pretty good job so far of only adopting one animal!  There are lots of cats around my house, and even some kittens that really tempt me into getting one... but I think it would be chaos with Bern and a cat.  I do let them eat his food, though...

P.S. New experience yesterday = Some elementary school kids (from a different local elem. school) came to my house with 2 guinea pigs trying to sell them to me.  Not sure if they were going to everyone or if they thought I would be an easy target.  Either way, I politely declined.  I wonder if there are traveling guinea pig salesmen in America?


No comments:

Post a Comment