Bernardino during the brown out... hanging out under the couch
Apreal made me a sweet card to wish me a happy fiesta!
"Happy Fiasta teacher Milissa!"
"Dear Milissa, Happy Festa I love you sow mucth. love Apreal"
Apreal
The kids were all hanging around and I was starting to get stressed by all the attention and constant calling for me. I took my hair down so Apreal could play with my hair and eventually all of them were braiding and picking flowers from the yard to put in my hair. They're so cute. We had to take some selfies!
Marlon, Apreal, MakMak, Adonis & Albert
Joy & George: The card you sent was a HUGE hit! This was just the beginning... MakMak and Marlon were playing with it for a while and eventually they went outside to show all the other kids! I don't think I'd be exaggerating if I said I heard the birthday song at least 350 times... Haha!
(When you open the card it tells you to "Blow here" at the picture of a candle and plays
Happy Birthday when you do)
Nana, this video is for you!!
The boys & Lorena say "Thank you, Nana!" for the goodies! :)
Marlon showing off my b-day card to some neighbor kids outside...
No comments:
Post a Comment