Monday, December 3, 2012

More Caramoan Pictures!

Stole some Caramoan pictures from Hunter for your viewing pleasure!
Thanks, Hunts!
Modeling on the sandbar!

Great friends, great weather, great beaches, great trip!

Hunter and I taking a photo-op break from our rock climbing!  We literally climbed a huge mountain of rock (with the help from our guide, Michael) to get to this point!

Swimming around on the sandbar.  Yes, I did it, even though I really dislike having sand on me...

At the top of the rock!

Kathryn, Hunter, Chels and me climbing around

Our packed lunch (which we ate is typhoon conditions) under a little bamboo hut on the sandbar.

Chelsea playing drill instructor... apparently our "army crawl" wasn't good enough.

Enjoying the view of a gorgeous, clear lake after our rock climb.  From the top you can see the "biggest bangus in Caramoan" swimming around!

Such clear water

Our lunch venue on the sandbar



No comments:

Post a Comment