Lola, Marlon, MakMak and I went to visit Nancy (Lola's helper) at her house on Sunday. It was really interesting because she lives in an area that is less developed than the areas I've been to so far. Instead of concrete, all of the houses are made of nipa and bamboo and they're back off the road behind lots of rice fields.
It was really gorgeous!
| Marlon and his new sunglasses on the padyak! |
| MakMak... gwapo! |
| Just selling some meat along the road... |
| Marlon snapped a sweet picture of Lola and her new sunglasses. |
| Landscape! |
| Nancy and her granddaughter |
| Full of coconuts! |
| The kids would not let me take their picture, but they were all about posing with me! |
| Nancy, Lola and Nancy's granddaughter |
| I'm humongous! |
| Again the kids wouldn't let me take their picture, but Marlon high jacked my camera and a couple minutes later I found all the kids behind the house taking lots of pictures of each other! So cute! |
| Not sure how to play, but this is a game/gambling where one guy drops a marble onto coins from eye level |
| Love this picture! Brotherly love: MakMak and Marlon! |
Finally had a chance to catch up on your blog. I so love all of the pictures. To see the culture, especially their celebrations on All Saints Day & All Souls Day was really special. Take care. Ciao bella!
ReplyDelete