Remember Bern's big sister, Belle?? Well now she's a mommy!
She had 6 babies--5 boys and 1 girl-- on Sept. 11 and I finally got to visit them today!
Their eyes and ears are still closed and probably will be for another couple of days (Hunter googled it), but they're still so darn cute!!
Ate Janet already has a dress picked out for the baby girl and we tried it on her today. It'll be cute to try it on her again when it actually fits her and compare the pictures!
DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW HARD IT IS TO NOT ADOPT ONE?!?!
I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...
I'm pretty sure I've mentioned before that Ate Janet is pregnant with her 2nd child. She's about 2 months along, I think. Today she showed us her protection against the aswang! (Remember, aswangs are creatures that suck out babies from the woman's belly through the belly button?) In order to protect her baby (and herself), Ate Janet wears this safety pin on the front of her belly everyday. It includes a picture of the Virgin Mary holding baby Jesus, a red bag containing garlic, and a brass bullet. In addition to that protection, she also has 2 brooms (one for the baby and one for her) that she places next to the door when she sleeps.
When it was time to go, Hunter called a padyak over to take her home. Before she even made her way to it, Rhett Butler went on ahead and picked his seat! Seems he's done it a few times already! So cute!






.jpeg)
No comments:
Post a Comment