Thursday, June 13, 2013

New Books

I recently received a book donation from Darien Aid Book Plan!  
I haven't taken them to school yet because we're still coming up with a good place to put them (plus it's too damn hot to carry all those books to school!).  
Ever since I went to the Scholastic Book Sale in Manila at the end of the school year, my neighbor kids have been borrowing my children's books.  They were excited for a new batch and Apreal borrowed a few earlier today.  I came home today to this scene.  It was so sweet!

When I went outside to play with the kids (after it cooled down), Apreal was playing with the new kitten and actually requested that I take her picture.  She's normally pretty shy so I took advantage of her interest!
Apreal and Michaelangelo!


Then, one of Apreal's older brothers, Arthur, came over with another of their kittens. 
Apreal & Michelangelo and Angela & Arthur

So stinkin' cute!! 

TJ blowing bubbles in the garden

No comments:

Post a Comment