Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing.
June 15, 1752: With a kite, a key, and a cooperative bolt of lightning, American scientist and statesman Benjamin Franklin proved his theory that lightning is a form of electricity. The experiment took place 261 years ago today.
For those of you yard-salers out there, my WONDERFUL, FANTASTIC, GORGEOUS sister just picked up 58 books for less than $8 to add to my library!! Isn't she the best??
But seriously, if you go yard-saling and find some cheap books... you know where to send them! (My address is on the right hand side of the blog).
Or send them to my parents' house in PA for when I come home. It's almost official that I'll be coming home at some point before the end of my service so I can just bring books back with me!
Thanks and Happy Yard Saling!!

Dawweee quit. You're too sweet :)
ReplyDelete-KT