First day of school picture... My mom made me do it.
I took my parents and KT to school in the afternoon of the first day to show them around and introduce them to everyone. It was so unbelievably hot that even Mom had a sweat mark on her back! For those of you who know Mom, she NEVER sweats--I can only think of 2 or 3 occasions in the past 23 years.
That's how ridiculously hot it is here.
Glad they got to experience the heat with me! :)
Bern & Tita (Aunt) KT
Since it was another unbearably hot day on their last full day in Magarao, we decided to visit the new wave pool that just opened in Naga!
The complex isn't finished yet but should be within the next couple of months. It's going to be really great when it's finished and it's nice to know I have a little oasis if ever I really need to cool down!
Plus, there's a beautiful view of Mt. Isarog!
Mom, Dad, & KT are flying from Naga to Manila tomorrow, then to the US on (our) Thursday morning.
:(
No comments:
Post a Comment