You know it's summer in the Philippines when you sweat before, during, and after a cold bucket bath!
Hunter and I had a very successful trip to Manila! We went to the Scholastic Warehouse Sale today and are bringing back 2 full boxes of books! The selection was a bit picked over since the sale started at the end of February so for the next one in December we're going to come early!
So excited to show them to my students!
We're heading back on an overnight bus tonight so I'll be able to get back to school for the last day and a half of the school year. Recognition Day is Monday and (6th grade) Graduation is Tuesday. Did I mention how I got roped into being the MC? Those of you who know me know that was NOT my idea, and I put up a bit of a fight, but broke down in the end... it's for the kids, I suppose.
No comments:
Post a Comment