Bern destroyed my broom!
I found this gift on my porch chair one morning... Marlon gave me a nice black collar for Bernardino!
Such a sweet kid!
My neighbor kids are all over the boxes of books I brought back from that warehouse sale!
As Hunter calls it... the "true Bernardino"
Joseph came to visit me the other day and ended up taking a good 2 hour nap in my comfy porch chair!
My co-teacher Dinah, took me to Buhi this weekend to visit the lake. We ended up spending some time swimming at a resort right on the lake.
It figures that the one day I get to go to a pool... it wasn't even that hot!
On the way home, we passed this trike completely piled up with bamboo furniture! Not the greatest picture, but it was really impressive!
Bernardino thinks my bed belongs to him.
Nana, do you recognize these sheets?! :)
Love your pics, keep em coming!
ReplyDelete