We went to a restaurant owned by an ex-Pat yesterday and we found this cute pug! He's a regular at the restaurant and even has his face in the menu. His name is "Pangit" which means "ugly" in Tagalog!
Maraming laundry!
Happy 24th Birthday Karla!!
Hunter and DiDi relaxing by the pool.
Charlie taking a mid-afternoon float. At times this past week or so it really doesn't feel like we're in the Peace Corps...
Kathryn, Hunter, Chelsea, Karla
Proof that we do work!
I will never again take copies for granted! Kathryn and I went to a local internet shop to make 30 copies each of 2 papers and it took almost an hour and a half for all 60 of them to print.
Kathryn grabbing some roasted chicken on our way back to By the Sea.
This is Garfield. He's a beggar.
Humongous insect that came to attack us last night. Be on the lookout for the video.
Proof of more work! These are the flyers Kathryn and I made copies of for our presentation at the school.
Lovin' your blog and especially your pics! Keep 'em coming.
ReplyDeleteFrom reading your blog I can tell you that MY list of things that I won't take for granted anymore is growing!! But I did get a chuckle out of the wait you had for your copies...being in the printing industry for as long as I have been I can remember a time when waiting 1-1/2 hrs. for 60 copies would have been a short wait!! Keep blogging...love this!!! Ciao bella!!
ReplyDelete