Remember Mark? One of the extremely malnourished kids who came to Gift of Love to be nursed back to health because his family couldn't afford to feed him? The two year old who had to be propped up in bed because he was too weak to hold himself up? Well he's now officially plump and healthy enough to be reunited with his family!
Arlene, Mark & Rosalinda who was having a crazy hair day after she woke up from her nap
I know I shouldn't pick favorites, but Mark is definitely one of my all time favorite babies. If he needed a family, I would adopt him in a heartbeat!
A woman came to Gift of Love with her father and husband today to share a merienda with the kids to celebrate her birthday. This is a very popular custom here in the Philippines: when it's someone's birthday, they'll prepare and deliver a snack for those who are less fortunate.
Baby Clarisse enjoying some spaghetti
Me & Mark again!
This is Gherico. He's still fairly new so he's upset a lot, but today I caught some smiles!
Arnela lovin' on Mark!
I think I've posted about Russell before...
He has not really plumped up very much yet, but he's still so cute!
Both times I've visited this week, Arnela has asked about when I'm leaving to go back to America. It makes me sad to think about not visiting this place anymore! Arnela and I have talked a lot about where I live in America and she says she wants to visit when she's older.
How amazing would that be??
No comments:
Post a Comment