This post is mostly for Aunt Joyce, Kaity, and Ricky &friends (or anyone with a medical interest). My neighbor boys always have wounds on their legs and feet and usually they're open and dirty. I encourage them to wash them out and after I have them clean the wounds, they put betadine or Neosporin on them. Marlon's wounds were particularly worrisome the day Ricky and I visited and Lola thought it might be leptospirosis. I think his mom ended up taking him to the clinic but I'm not sure what came of it... it's hard to understand.
I have to close with a cute picture of them! And Bernardino!
Yesterday, we went to visit Nancy's house to meet my new god-baby, who was born on Jan 2nd. He still doesn't have a name yet (I'm not the only one with trouble coming up with boys names!) but he's so cute! Any tiny! My god-baby count is up to 3 now.
| Rose with her new baby. She gave birth right there in the house with no pain meds! |
The baby in the following pictures is Kim, you might remember her from the previous post when I first visited Nancy's house. Unfortunately, she's got something nasty going on on her head. It started on the top of her head and spread to her face. Poor girl. I'm pretty sure Nancy took her to the doctor today so hopefully I'll know more soon.
| Nancy and Kim |
| This is the best shot I could get of the top of her head. She was squirmy! |
And again, I'll end with a nice photo... the sunset on the way home.
No comments:
Post a Comment