Friday, October 19, 2012

Is This Real Life?

My amazing lunch yesterday!  Lola and Nancy made stuffed crabs and served them
 with a gulay dish of sayote and carrots.  Yummm!

I learned how to make pancit bihon yesterday!  This is one of my grade 6 students posing with the bihon.
Here's a good recipe, if you want to try it out yourself!  It's pretty simple!

After the sauce simmers and heats, add the bihon (rice noodles) to soften.

2 students and Manay Marina... she's the chef (among a million other things at school!)

Kids playing soccer at school

The LRV Pavilion, my house is right behind it!

The courtyard in front of the LRV Pavilion.  That's the back of the library on the right.

I came home from school to find MakMak snoozing in  the 'duyan' ! So adorable, I couldn't resist a picture.

My street, aka Rooster Alley

My house!

Gorgeous flowers in front of Lola's house!

No comments:

Post a Comment