Thursday, December 12, 2013

Quipayo Fiesta

I went with Dinah and Julie Pearl to another teacher's house for her fiesta last weekend.  Quipayo is one of the towns just past Bombon (where Hunter lives) and was only about a 15-20 minute jeep ride.  We had a nice time socializing, eating, videoke-ing, and hanging out on the roof overlooking the rice fields!


Dinah & Julie Pearl
 On the way out as I was waiting for the rest of the group, I spotted this little girl hanging out on a parked sidecar and took her picture.  I could tell she wasn't sure about me so I walked over to show her the picture I had just taken. 

She still wasn't sure about me and looked me straight in the eyes as I lowered my camera to waist-height to take this picture. 

Finally, when other kids came over to have their picture taken also, the little girl started loosening up and smiled a bit. 


Fresh laundry hanging out to dry

I attracted a following; my camera tends to do that.

Fiesta!

In the jeep on the way back: Julie Pearl, Dinah's friend Alice, Dinah, and Dinah's boyfriend

How cute are these?!

No comments:

Post a Comment