Let me explain.
The other day when I was leaving the house, Bern would not come outside on the porch. I usually keep him on the porch so he doesn't have to be chained up and so the kids can come by and give him some attention while I'm gone. Well on this day, he decided he would rather just lay under the furniture and stay put. Being in a hurry and not wanting to get sweaty chasing the dog around, I decided to leave him inside and just picked up my tsinelas (flip flops) and other things he could possibly reach, and locked him inside.
I came back to this mess:
I completely forgot about the library books I had stored on the bottom shelf of my side table in cardboard boxes well within Bern's reach. I also forgot about Bern's love of cardboard.
LUCKILY, he only destroyed the cardboard boxes and didn't really touch the books at all.
Here's the little culprit after I cleaned everything up, acting as if nothing happened.
Hard to stay mad when's he so cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment